Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 78

My last two days have been a little crazy. On Wednesday night I had a Pampered Chef party, and then I slept for about five and a half hours, woke up at 5:00, worked until 10:30 am, came home and packed and cleaned, left for California four hours earlier than planned, drove eighteen hours overnight and slept a total of about four hours over three different times, arrived in Pasadena around 10:00 am, took another nap, ate lunch at In-N-Out, went to Trader Joe's, attempted to go to Borders to get their awesome hot chocolate, and watched parts of The Godfather throughout the entire afternoon.  Whew.  I'm tired.  But I'm so grateful to God that we made it safely to beautiful Pasadena and are able to celebrate this special occasion with our friends.   It's only because of God's provision that we are able to take this fun weekend get-away and I am thankful for that.

May you find joy in weekend get-aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment