Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 84

Oh, it was a good day! First and foremost, it was warm and spring-like outside.  I was able to go outside without even a jacket and that made me happy.  I felt like I was in denial about it being cold until about December, and then came the attitude of resignation, and now before I know it it is already getting warm again.  So lovely.  Secondly, I was able to deep-clean the bathroom, my closet, and some kitchen cupboards that desperately needed organizing and now everything is nice and clean and in its place. Ah, the wondrous feeling of being able to walk into my closet instead of reaching in from the doorway and opening a cupboard door without creating an avalanche of Ziploc bags.  Thirdly, I have been needing to get milk for the last three days, but I always hate getting milk when it is not on sale. Lo and behold, when I went to the store it was on sale. Yay! God is good to me.  Also, I was in such a springy mood that I bought some tulips that were on sale for $1.79.  Aren't they lovely?

All in all, it was one of those days where everything clicks into place with an added dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top.  If only every day could be like this.

May you find joy in whipped cream and cherry days.

No comments:

Post a Comment