Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 76

It was a long day today.  It was eight hours on my feet at work followed by a three hour class.  It was not without joy, however.  At work we have some tables with merchandise on them that always get destroyed.  It usually looks like someone took every piece of clothing and tossed them in the air, and then crammed them back on the tables.  It's not pretty.  I spent about four hours today organizing those tables. I was reminded while working on them that our God is a God of order, and so I organized them to the glory of God.  I'm sure when I go in on Thursday they will look pretty much how they always look.  However, for one afternoon those tables were organized and beautiful. 

May you find joy in beautifully organized things.

No comments:

Post a Comment