Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 110

Ignite, my church's college and career group, meets every Saturday night.  It is definitely one of the highlights of my week, and with good reason.  I know that when I go to Ignite it will be a time of godly fellowship, teaching, laughter, and all around good times. Tonight was no exception.  We have a rotating schedule, and tonight was a fellowship and worship night.  We were supposed to play games at a park for the the first couple of hours and then go back to the house for worship, but it was cold and windy so we decided to just play games at the house and then do worship. 

Some great moments from tonight:

-Singing "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from the Lion King with my brother in the car
-Playing Ninja
-Seeing my friend who has been going through a really rough couple of weeks
-Talking about the upcoming Ignite Retreat and feeling the anticipation, knowing that it is going to be   an amazing weekend
 -Worshiping God with my brothers and sisters in Christ

This is just a snapshot of what makes Ignite special.  I've grown so much through this group, and my life would be much poorer without it. 

May you find joy in the Christian family that God has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment