Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 108

I had a truly joyful morning.  I went over to hang out with a friend and we had a very sweet time of fellowship.  I have known this friend for over three years, but we have only intentionally gotten together a handful of times.  Every time we do, however, I am greatly encouraged by my friend's insight into life and her dedication to Christ.  I see a person who strives to live life with a heart tuned to God's leading, and although she has had her fair share of struggles, I've seen her learn and grow through all of them.   That is deeply encouraging to see in a fellow believer.  While I was visiting with her I was able to also visit another friend of mine, which was additionally very encouraging.  I am very blessed to be surrounded by so many mature Christians who pour into my life with not only words, but with actions as well.  It was indeed a very good morning.

May you find joy in godly friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment