Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 112

If you have never had the opportunity to drink one of my husband's cappuccinos, than you, my friend, are missing out.  They are absolutely delicious.  Imagine strong espresso mixed with steamed milk and topped with a cloud of foam and drizzled with just the right amount of chocolate, my husband's modus operandi, and what you have is a little taste of heaven.  Ahhh, so good.

Last night we went to go see a movie and got home after 9:00pm.  We were both tired, but I had gotten a great deal on pastry turnovers and wanted to eat them.  My husband suggested cappuccinos, which of course I agreed with, but in the back of my mind was thought of drinking espresso that late and wanting to go to sleep at a reasonable time.  Then my husband had a flash of genius: mini cappuccinos!  We were given a set of espresso mugs from Thailand, which are really small, and he made our cappuccinos in those.  They always say that things taste better in miniature form, and I'm inclined to believe them.  We ate our turnover and drank our mini cappuccinos and then went to bed happy people.

May you find joy in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment